Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Spencer lost another tooth last night!

When I picked him (and Gemma) up from school, he told me it was really loose - and it was, just barely hanging on. However, I am a wimp and can't deal with teeth. I can handle my child vomiting, having diarrhea or bleeding - but loose teeth hanging on by a "thread" gross me out!

So, instead of heading straight home from school, we stopped to see Grandpa (the official tooth extractor of the "M" family). He was able to get Spencer's tooth very easily. Spencer said it didn't even hurt! So we returned home with his tooth safe in a zip-lock bag.

When Spencer woke this morning, he found $5.00 under his pillow! Personally, I think that is too much for a tooth, but I have a feeling that was the smallest bill the Tooth Fairy had on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!