Sunday, March 21, 2010

35

I'm 35 years old today. However, I still feel like I did when I was 17...I think that's a good thing.

Friday, I received yet another surprise in the mail.....a cake! Leave it to David! :)

By the way - it was delicious!

Yesterday, Edmee and I went out for sushi (she and I are the only ones that enjoy it. the rest of the family is too wimpy!).

I took a photo of our food, but Edmee asked I leave her out. She was actually looking rather cute that day - she should have let me include her!
After our yummy lunch, we went to the mall while Evelyn and mom kept the kids. Going to the mall on a Saturday is not my idea of fun - however, since I was child-free - I didn't care how crowded it was. I bought the girls their new spring coats, two Star Wars t-shirts for Spencer and a few other odds and ends for summer. I even managed to find a few things for me. BUT, knowing me, I'm sure I'll end up returning something.

The weather was great today, so the kids and I went to a park for a little while. We played in the backyard too, but sometimes a change of scenery is a good thing.




After the park, we had lunch and Gianna took a nice long nap. In the evening we met up with Grandpa and Nonna for ice cream. (I will never turn down ice cream!)

And that was my birthday.

As for David's absence....that's the Navy for you. It is what it is....

1 comment:

  1. To my loving, beautiful and talented wife, Happy Birthday. If only I could have delivered the flowers and cake in person. Like Kim said, "It is what it is."

    Love you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!