Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sick Part II

This is how Gianna looked yesterday. So pathetic!

However, she actually slept last night and looked much better this morning. She did wake up once (at 4:00 am) and felt warm. After a dose of ibuprofen and some water she slept until 7am. (7am is the equivalent to noon for a regular person)

I decided a trip to the doctor was in order - even though she slept better, I just had a feeling and wanted her ears checked. Spencer came with us too - he's had a cold/cough for over a week, but started complaining about his ears on Sunday.
Here we are waiting for the doctor - happy (but sick) faces.
I told the kids to make a sad face - Gianna complied, but Spencer couldn't stop smiling!
While waiting for the doctor, Gianna was telling Spencer "knock, knock" jokes. It was pretty funny to listen to.

The doctor listened to their lungs - and they were clear. However - they both have ear infections in both ears! Poor kids!

And now this is what we have in our refrigerator. The good thing is, it's the same medicine and same dosage for the same amount of time. I think the doctor was trying to be nice to me and I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!