Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3:24 am

Pardon the quality of this photo - it was taken with my Mac book.....at 3:24 am!!!!!!!

Gianna woke up around 1:15 this morning and was just awake. Not crying or upset or angry. Just awake. She would play quietly for a while and then call for me. I changed her diaper, refilled her sippy cup, covered her with blankets, wiped her "sticky" hands, removed her socks.

Then around 3:15 she announced she was "hungy" - which means hungry. So we came downstairs and I made her a nutella sandwich, which explains the mess you see on her little face. My laptop was on the table, so I decided I had to take a picture to remember the moment.

After Gianna ate her sandwich, we went back to bed. However, it was 4:30 by the time she went back to sleep. She and I were going to the Children's Museum today.....I think we'll save that for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!