Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Away

David and I spent a wonderful three-day weekend in Washington DC together. This was the first time we've ever left the kids; they've spent the night at my mom's house, but we've never been more than a 10 minute drive away.

Well, on Friday, that changed. (Thanks to my mom, Evelyn and Edmee!)

I hopped on a plane and two hours later I was with my favorite guy! This was shortly after I arrived. We dropped my bags at the apartment and headed out for dinner.


On Saturday we did some sight-seeing.


Saturday evening we went to dinner. (Not the best photo of me, but we're together and I'm happy!)
Sunday was a damp and grey day. We started our day later than planned so only had time for one museum. We took this photo in the metro station waiting for our train back to the apartment after dinner.
I took lots of other photos - but these are my favorites. We have so few pictures of us together - heck we have so few pictures with me in them! I'm usually the photographer.

I had a great weekend and enjoyed every minute. The time went by too quickly, but I'm so thankful we were able to have this time together. Maybe we'll have to do this every year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!