Sunday, January 10, 2010

McDonald's Dinner


This has been one long weekend.

I mean that in a good way.

Friday night we spent with Judy and the kids. Saturday afternoon we went to Bamma's house (in our pajamas!).

This morning, I thought it was time we changed our clothes and got out of the house for a little while. Unfortunately, Gianna took her nap much later than I had hoped. She didn't go down until 1pm and woke up at 3:30! I got tired of waiting for her to wake up, so I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Nona surprised us with a visit shortly after waking from our naps (I was planning on surprising she and grandpa with a visit!)

This reminds me of the scene in The Lady and The Tramp! The girls were sharing a tortilla!

After Nona left it was time to start dinner - but I decided we were going to dine out. I decided we'd splurge and dine-in at McDonald's.


This is one cute boy!

After our exciting dinner, we went to Target and loaded up on necessities. I realized I could have done these things tomorrow with just Gianna, but I felt like we just need to get out of the house!

Sorry for such a boring post - but at least I have photos of cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!