Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homework

Gianna loves to do "homework".

Whenever Gemma and Spencer are working at the dining room table, she insists on doing her "homework" too. I usually have her color while the big kids work.

This afternoon, while the kids were at school, Gianna climbed on the chair to the table and demanded to do homework.

(This allowed me to get some adorable photos of her!)

She was trying to explain something to me in this photo.

I love how she rests her sweet face on her little hand.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable. I do so look forward to see the blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course my God daughter is an avid student! I'm sure her siblings are most excellent examples! Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!