Friday, January 8, 2010

Intrinsically Motivated

Everyday I sign Gemma's and Spencer's school planners showing what and how long they read. It is expected for them to read for 15 - 20 minutes a night. (They easily read 30 to 45 minutes. Thank goodness they enjoy reading so much!)

The planners are also used for communication between parents and teachers. This morning when I opened Gemma's planner, I saw this note written by the substitute teacher she has had all week.

I know that my children are something special, but when someone else points it - it makes me even prouder than I already am of my children!
Mom and Dad -
Gemma is going to do great things with her life -
I just know it!
She is so intrinsically motivated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!