Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gianna's Last Day of School

Today marked Gianna's last day of pre-school.

Sept 2010

When Gianna started school in September, she wasn't fully potty-trained and had just moved from our bedroom to Gemma's room in her own bed. She loved her first day of school, but there were a couple of days she wasn't too sure about going. However, by the end of the month she was fully potty-trained and loving school.

May 17, 2011

I was so nervous sending her to school last fall. I knew she would thrive since she is such a social and friendly little girl, but I had no idea just how much she would grow! Now, Gianna knows her alphabet, is starting to write her name and draws people with faces. She loves school and looks forward to each Tuesday and Thursday to see her teachers and her friends.

I am so proud of my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!