Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Air and Space Museum

On Saturday, we went to the Air and Space Museum. We spent about 2 1/2 hours and didn't even see half of the exhibits - we will definitely be going back in the next few weeks!


When I was 12 years old, I visited this museum with my parents. I remember walking over by an armed guard that was standing next to the moon rock. He told me to make sure I made a wish since I was actually touching a piece of the moon. I was so excited to be able to share this with my kids - however the armed guard was no longer there. : (

Spencer touching a piece of the moon.
Gemma's turn - though I think I need a re-do on the photo, it's a little blurry.
And finally Gianna gets her turn!


David had a lot of fun in this museum - it is one of his favorites. He was so excited to share it with the kids. At times - I couldn't tell who was having more fun - the kids or David!

The kids and I under a model of the Hindenburg.
Gemma and Bozo.
Gemma and Spencer in front of a replica of the Wright Brothers airplane.
The girls getting ready to board a flight!
Gemma and Spencer on board and aircraft carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!