Saturday, May 22, 2010

Talent Show

Here are some photos from the talent show on Friday.
Here is my little dancer during her afternoon performance.
Bamma and Gemma - before the morning performance.
Gianna came to show her support for her big sister. Gianna was a wonderful audience member - she lasted the whole show - 90 minutes!!!
Nonna and Grandpa came for the afternoon performance. Edmee and Evelyn came too, but snuck out after Gemma's number.
Look - I was there too!

I know I said it in my last post, but I have to say it again...I am so proud of Gemma! She put this dance together all by herself. She went on stage in front of literally a few hundred people and danced her little heart out!

Gemma - I admire your confidence - I hope and pray you keep that always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!