Monday, May 24, 2010

8 Years Old

Dear Spencer,

Today you turn 8 years old. It feels like just yesterday daddy and I were driving to the hospital on a beautiful spring morning to have you. We were so excited to meet the new baby we were about to add to our family.

When you were born and they said "It's a boy!", I was a little nervous. I had never taken care of a little boy! But once the nurse put you in my arms, I was no longer worried - just completely and totally in love with the second boy to steal my heart (the first being your daddy, obviously!).

You are such a smart, sweet, loving and imaginative boy. And you have inherited some of you daddy's gentlemanly qualities. : )

I am so proud of the young man you are growing into and I'm so proud to be your mommy!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!