Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lunch and a Show

This afternoon the kids, Bamma and I went to see the play "CLICK, CLACK, MOO - Cows That Type". This is a story that Spencer read in Readers Theater at school. When he heard that the play was showing, he asked to go - I couldn't think of a reason to say no - so off we went!

Attempting to take a group shot before we left for lunch and show.
We found the theater and had plenty of time for lunch. And that meant plenty of time for photos. Again, my subjects weren't cooperating, so I did the best I could.

Gianna refused to look at the camera - so here she is with a mouthful of chocolate milk and me.

We had great seats - 2nd row of the balcony. I think these were much better than sitting on the main floor. Plus there were only 2 rows in our section, so we didn't feel crowded. I was concerned about Gianna sitting for the show - it was listed as an all ages show running 66 minutes. I couldn't have asked for better behavior - she was awesome!
And here we are after the show. I was hoping to get a group shot - but it wasn't meant to be. Gianna was beyond tired and Gemma and Spencer were complaining that the sun was in their eyes. Aside from the lack of great photos - we had a fun afternoon and Spencer is already asking when we'll be attending our next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!