Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at David's parents house. The usual noise of children playing and grown-ups talking/laughing/eating was heard. Though we definately could feel someone was missing. It's only been one month since John passed away, so I think many of us were thinking of him.

Here are Gianna and Gemma playing with their cousin Moira. She received a digital camera for Christmas and Gemma was showing her how to use it.
Here are some family members enjoying great food and conversation. This is just a small portion of the crowd. I believe the final head count was 28!

I was able to distract David from a story to take this photo.

This is David's nephew Jason (Moira's dad) and his brother Jim.
A group shot of the little ones in front of Nonna's Christmas tree. I tried several times and this is the best I could do. At least I captured them all looking in my direction - that should count for something!
Another of Gemma - dressed up in garland. After this, we hurried home to get ready for Santa's arrival. Christmas Eve is the only night that the children will hurry to get home and get to bed without a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!