Monday, April 25, 2011

Dentist - Take Three

You can click here for take one and here for take two.

They say that "three times is a charm" and I think that may be true for Gianna and the dentist.
This morning Gianna went to the dentist and had all of her teeth counted and cleaned!!!!!!
She may have had some incentive though....I had promised Gianna an ice cream cone if she had all of her teeth cleaned. (She only managed four teeth at her last appointment). David and I don't normally bribe our kids, but desperate times call for desperate measures. (I mention it here and here.)
Here is the happy patient after her cleaning, looking at the loot she picked from the treasure box.
A promise is a promise!
My happy little girl looking a little crazy with her "ginormous" ice cream cone! I'm hoping our next visit we're able to do without promising any extra treats! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!