Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Night Dinner

I thought it would be nice to go out for dinner since it was Friday night. (Honestly, it was an excuse for me not to cook and to get out of the house.)

We went to Denny's - kids choice - and had a nice time.

What a happy face!
Portrait by GIANNA!
Portrait by GIANNA!

Cute story - while at dinner a family sat a few tables away. They had a little boy that was maybe 12 - 18 months old. As soon as Gianna noticed him, she kept talking to him. "Hi, boy!" Then she would turn to me and tell me how cute he was!

My job was to keep her focused on her food, but she would quickly forget what I said and start talking to the little guy. The next thing she did was introduce herself. With her hand on her chest she was say "Me Nana (Gianna). You name? Me Nana, you name?" Fortunately it was time for us to leave. I can't believe how forward she was - shouldn't the boy initiate the conversation??? Maybe I'm just old-fashioned! ; )

1 comment:

  1. You know David and I will both be sitting on the porch cleaning our guns from when those two start dating! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!