Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First #2 Then #1


WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS LOTS OF POTTY LANGUAGE.

Gianna pooped in the potty!

While standing in the kitchen playing with magnets on the refrigerator, Gianna said she needed to use the bathroom, (she said this in "Gianna speak"). I haven't been actively trying to potty train since the few times I've brought out the chair she didn't seem really interested. Anyway, I ran to the bathroom with her and just as I placed her on the toilet, she did her business!

I was so proud, I screamed and scared her. But she got over it pretty quickly. I decided against taking an "action" photo since I needed to stay with her and leaving to get the camera just didn't seem like a good idea at the time. :)

Then if this wasn't enough....Gianna came to me (as I was typing the poop post) and told me she had to go "pee pee"....again we ran to the bathroom and I placed her on the chair and again she did her business!!!!!

Our plan for today is to stay very hydrated to encourage lots of opportunities to use the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!