Saturday, November 28, 2009

Life Goes On

Tomorrow evening we'll be having the wake for John and then the funeral will be on Tuesday. It's still unbelievable that we are preparing for David's brother's funeral.

I called the house yesterday to speak with Judy and when the answering machine came on, it was John's voice. I cried. I can't imagine how Judy feels when she hears it.

In the mean time, David and I are trying to do some of our normal family things with the kids as we have been spending lots of extra time everyone else. Actually, I think we're still trying to figure out what the new normal is.

Today, we took the kids, along with Joshua to see Santa Claus. We went to Macy's (our usual routine) and saw the Christmas decorations and enjoyed cookies.

Gianna wasn't so thrilled with Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!