Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friends are gifts from God

Dear Friends,

I can't fully express my deep appreciation for your prayers and support during the trying times my family has been experiencing this year. John's battle with cancer has taken it's toll on him and all our family. Being so far from home has made this even more difficult for me personally. Without your support, I don't know that I could manage out here.

I thank you all for what you do! I want to give special thanks to Chris for taking such good spiritual care of my wife and kids while I am away. You've always been there for me and now my kids are looking to you for help during this confusing time for them.

I love you all and am forever grateful for your love and kindness!

1 comment:

  1. Right back at you! Thoughts and prayers are with you all, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!