Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long Time, No Post

It's been a long time since I've updated the blog, (I've been reminded by a few people who like to see new photos of the kids!) so I thought now would be a good time.

A few weeks ago I asked for prayers for my bro-in-law, John. After spending 12 days in the hospital, he was released today. The doctors finally found the magic combination of medication to manage his pain without having him so groggy and sleepy. Tonight he is at home with his family where he belongs. Part of my absence was due to helping Judy (along with other family) with the kids while she spent time in the hospital with John. Last week, Grandpa and Nonna decided to take Amanda and Joshua to Denny's for dinner. Then they decided to extend the invitation to the kids and me (I don't turn down a free meal!). The only bummer was Nonna's absence; she wasn't feeling well in the afternoon and decided it was best to stay home. Here is a group shot before leaving. Gianna wouldn't sit, so Spencer held her. Unfortunately, only her backside made it in the photo.
A few nights later, the kids and I went to have dinner with Josh and Amanda at their house. Gemma and Spencer love going to their house because they have video games!!!!!
Here are Josh and Gemma playing the Wii.
On Sunday, we went to Grandpa and Nonna's for dinner. While waiting for dinner Amanda decided to play a game. She looked so comfortable, so Gianna decided she needed to sit with her.
After dinner, the kids went back to the living room and Gianna found a new spot. She loves her cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!