Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Messy Fingers and Toes


It's all in the title!

Gianna and I just completed our first of six "mommy and me" classes called "Messy Fingers and Toes". She had so much fun and I was so relieved because I didn't have to clean any of the mess!!!

It's a very casual environment - the class is open for children ages 1 to5, but I think the average age was 2. Perfect for Gianna. She played with play dough, glue and glitter, paint and then spent quite a bit of time in the water bucket.


The instructor is a mom with two school age children and a 2 1/2 year old. She plans on having three to four different activities each week to keep the kids entertained and interested. And since this class is in a community center, we happen to be there during open gym time; which means, if Gianna loses interest in her art class or is still in the mood to play after class, we can walk over to the gym to burn off some energy!


On the way home she was VERY quiet - so we hurried into the house for a quick lunch and she was sound asleep in her crib by 11:45! A perfect morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!