Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not in the mood

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood with all that is going on with the family. Nothing much is new...over the past 6 days Gianna and Spencer were diagnosed with ear infections, Gemma had a tummy bug and all three were cursed with nasty colds. Overall, pretty minor compared to others. Gianna and Spencer are responding nicely to their meds and Gemma is feeling better after a day home from school yesterday.

David's birthday was a bit of a bust since we couldn't go to dinner. (Taking sick children out to dinner is not my idea of fun). I also think our moods have been altered a bit...I know my mind is preoccupied with other things, I can only imagine how David's mind has been working.

I'll try to have a cute pic of the kids up in the next day or two. Maybe I'll be in a more cheery, blogging kinda mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!