Friday, February 20, 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time

Here are some photos from our vacation to Puerto Rico one year ago this week. If only I could turn back the hands of time...



I love this photo of the kids. This was taken in Old San Juan at the fort. (I forgot the name of it!)


While in Old San Juan, we had to stop at Burger King to feed the kids...I know pathetic! Gemma is showing off her happy meal toy.



Gianna was only 4.5 months old during this trip. She was an amazing little traveler! Here she is napping while David and the kids were in the pool.


Another favorite of mine.

David won't appreciate me posting this photo of him - but it makes me smile!

What a happy face!

One day we went for a walk in a little town and decided to stop for a drink.

This was our last day in PR. One of the few pictures with me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!