Thursday, May 31, 2012

15 Years


Today David and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.  :)

We didn't have a romantic dinner/date or even exchange gifts - only cards.  However, David surprised me (I was volunteering at school) by attempting to recreate our wedding cake (flavor not by looks.  Our cake was almond poppy-seed and was DELICIOUS!!!).  

He made the cake in the photo and then a smaller heart shaped cake for he and I to share.  It wasn't our wedding cake, but it was pretty tasty!

This photo was taken just before we left the house for the gym.  We took a Zumba class with Gemma and Spencer while Gianna was in the daycare. 

I really can't think of a better way to spend our anniversary!

Happy 15th, Sweetie!  I love you!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!