Thursday, May 24, 2012

10

My baby boy turns 10 today!

We had his favorite - chocolate cake.  I love that he is holding his "blankie" in this photo.  When we were expecting Spencer, we chose not to find out the sex of the baby.  I had girl things from Gemma and a few gender neutral things to get us through the first few weeks.  However, shortly after we came home from the hospital, David went shopping to get a few "boy" things.  One of his purchases was a soft, velvety, baby-blue blanket.  Little did we know how attached our baby boy would become to the blankie!  It's a well traveled and well loved blankie.

Gemma was our photographer for the evening!

No surprise - it's Legos!!!
10 years ago I wondered how I was going to be able to love another child as much as I already loved Gemma...little did I know how much love my heart was able to have once I saw my beautiful baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!