Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we spent the afternoon with David's family. After a yummy lunch at Gino and Linda's house we went to the pumpkin patch. I think this was the first time we've ever been to the patch in shorts and t-shirts! This was my attempt to get a photo of the three kids with a cute fall background. This was the best I could come up with.
Once we had all of our tickets, we were ready to head into the corn maze.
David was trying to see over the corn-stalks. I asked him to pose like this - he gladly humored me. : )
My pretty girl.

My other pretty girl.
After the corn maze (which took an HOUR!) we walked over to the other activities. Gianna loved the petting zoo. While we were in the zoo David was with Gemma and Spencer shooting spud guns and corn cannons.
After the animals, we went over to ride the pedal cars. Here are Gianna and daddy waiting in line - however, Gianna decided I had to ride with her. David was so bummed!





Our final activity was the tractor ride.....
This is Amanda - one of Gianna's favorite people!

Nona even hopped on for a ride!
We had such a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice photos, but I have a hard time reading the captions with that background. Please change it. Bamma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!