Monday, January 12, 2009

Wrap Up!

Sunday was a great day.

Usually David takes Gemma and Spencer to Sunday school at 9am and then Gianna and I meet up with them for mass at 10am, but I was able to get the four of us ready and out of the house by 8:45 all by myself!

We didn't stay for church - I don't think Gianna would have made it!

We were home shortly after 10am, so I put the little one down for a nap. She slept for 2 1/2 hours!!! I was able to do dishes, laundry, clean, help the kids with homework...it was great. After her nap we headed over to Nona and Grandpa's house for Sunday dinner. After a yummy dinner of homemade pasta and visiting with family for a couple of hours, we headed home.

The kids were in bed by 8pm and I was ironing shirts by 8:15 (wow, how fun!). David was home shortly after 9pm. I'm thankful it was only a two-day trip; since Gianna's arrival he hasn't had any long trips. He had been able to break up his required 2 -weeks into shorter trips. However, I don't think we'll be so lucky this year!

Life is now back to "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!