Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day One...

Well, so far so good! It's 1pm and I've only had to yell once! WOW!

Gianna woke up at the ungodly hour of 5am. I was able to put her back to sleep - in bed with me. Officially, she and I started our day at 6:30 - which is still earlier than I like, but it's her normal waking time. David and I have been very spoiled with children who like to sleep late, however that changed when Gianna arrived. Out of the three kids, she is our rooster.

By 9am everyone had eaten breakfast so I decided it was time to hit the shower. Gianna played in her crib (which is in our room) while the radio was on. (That's my way for her to know it's play time - lights on, radio loud)...so imagine my suprise when I came out of the shower and saw her sound asleep! I quietly dressed and left the room. She slept for an hour!!!

I decided to try to put her down for her normal nap time at 12:30/1pm....guess what....she is asleep!

Gemma and Spencer are watching a movie in the play room, so I think I'm going to take advantage and lay on the couch for a little while!!!

Only 28 more hours until David comes home! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!