Monday, September 29, 2008

Just an update on where I've been

I apologize for this entry...I didn't put the pictures in first, so all my text is down below!!!


This is demo day!!!

Building the new addition....
Now it just needs siding....actually it is sided, I just don't have a photo of it.
This view is from the kitchen into the room with the new floor!
And this is looking into the kitchen from the back door. Not too shabby!!!


I haven't been blogging much over the past 2 weeks, with the exception of Gianna's birthday, because I just haven't had the time or energy. We (I really mean David) are almost done with our addition. We're now down to all of the finishing work that will probably take just as long to finish as the original project did. For those who are wondering - we started June 21 - 3 months!!!!

On top of the addition, David was MIA for 2 weekends because of reserves. And just Friday, Spencer came down with strep throat and Gianna a cold. David now has the cold, but Gemma seems fine at the moment. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

While celebrating Gianna's birthday yesterday, David and the kids installed the flooring in the new living room. It took David about 8 hours - with lots of cursing! It looks great and I'm really proud of all the work he has put into the room. He is one handy guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!