Saturday, July 16, 2011

NKOTBSB

So tonight I was able to relive my youth with Melissa and Allison at the New Kids on The Block and Backstreet Boys concert.
Melissa and me with my pre-show cocktail!
And then they hit the stage. And I was a little disappointed. I am no longer that 14 year old girl with ripped pictures from magazines taped to my mirror or with posters on my wall. I am a 36 year old married woman with three children.
Don't get me wrong. I had fun - probably too much fun. I don't think Melissa and Allison will attend another event with me. : ) But the reality of seeing them now and remembering what it was like then just didn't match up. Again, I had fun. I screamed my head off, I danced and sang as loud as I could. But at the end of the day, I outgrew my "love" of NKOTB.
Allison and me waiting for our driver after the show. I should note, our driver was my sweet husband!
The only group shot in really crappy lighting. I had a lot of fun and I hope the three of us can go out again - if they'll let me! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!