Friday, July 8, 2011

Library

Our library has different shows in the summer to entertain the kids. Today we saw a magician and then decided to check out some books.
Our course, Spencer didn't appreciate my paparazzi skills, so this was the best I was able to do.
After the girls picked out their books, they decided to play a little. As you can see, the kitchen was a bit of a disaster.
But they quickly got it into shape and were ready for customers! : )
After playing, it was time to head home with our "new" books. I was hoping for a group shot, but again, this was the best I could do. Clearly the children are not thrilled with my photo requests.
And once we were buckled up in the van, everyone started reading. I love that they love to read so much! Looking forward to our next library visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!