Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gianna's Day

I always decorate the kid's doorway the night before their birthday. Obviously, it's nothing fancy, but it makes them feel special. (And I leave it up for a week.)
And since Gianna was rooming with us for her first and second birthdays, I was excited for her to see the decorations.
Gianna agreed to pose for me after lunch. When I picked her up from pre-school today I had a Princess Tianna balloon for her. She hasn't let it out of her sight!
After arriving home with Gemma and Spencer this afternoon, we were greeted by the UPS man. Gianna received a little birthday surprise from her daddy!!! Flowers, a teddy bear and a balloon!
Gianna was so sweet when we took everything out of the box - she said she wanted "to say thank you"! So we called daddy at the office so she could do just that!

I think the best part of today was that daddy was able to celebrate this special day with his little girl!


(I'm realizing this has slowly turned into a Gianna blog as of late....I haven't forgotten about the others!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!