Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Proper Birthday Recap


Gemma started celebrating her birthday on Friday. First she received a beautiful flower arrangement from her daddy. I've said it before...her daddy is setting the bar very high for future suitors!
Then she received a package in the mail from Titi Edmee. A pair of cute sneakers and a $25 gift card to Claire's. I thought Gemma's eyes were going to pop out of her head when she saw that!

Now for the actual b-day party we did something a little different this year. Instead of having big party (McDonald's, bowling, JoAnn Fabrics), this year we had a mini-party at Magiquest.

We went there in December with Amanda and Joshua and had a blast. So we did decided to go back!
As part of Gemma's gift, she got the cute pink topper for her wand.
Here we are after our hour of play. (Thank you, Amanda, for being a good sport about the photo!)
After our game, we went to TGI-Friday's for a late lunch/early dinner. Plus I thought it would be fun to have the people sing happy birthday to Gemma.
Gemma did appreciate the yummy dessert, however, not the singing. I think you could tell from the video in my last post that she was a little uncomfortable.
After our long day out, we went and picked up Gianna from Bamma's house. (Thanks to mom and Evelyn for keeping her for me!) We decided to play outside for a little while.


It was a long, but fun day and I think Gemma enjoyed it. Happy birthday Gemma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!