Monday, August 2, 2010

Tidal Basin

David came home from work a little early this evening and took the kids peddle-boating in the Tidal Basin. I thought it was best for Gianna and me to stay home because I wasn't really sure how she would react to it. Besides, I think the kids enjoyed having daddy all to themselves!

David wasn't comfortable taking our good camera, so he let Spencer be in charge of photos with his. Gemma has been quite the photographer this trip, but her camera needed batteries.




The Jefferson Memorial and construction work being done in front of it.
A friend in the water.
Enjoying the sights.

The scenery was beautiful and Spencer along with Gemma did a great job capturing everything!

Here is the crew when they returned from their one-hour tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!