Tuesday, April 27, 2010

At The Mall

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I just haven't had much to blog about.

Today, that was fixed! Gianna and I went to the Mall of America and had a lot of fun. I had several things to return to various stores, and my intention was to let Gianna play afterwards - that is if she was cooperative.

Gianna was a great shopping companion. Since she "allowed" me to finish all of my errands so easily, it was time for the fun part of our day to begin.

Our first stop - Legoland.

She had a lot of fun playing with the legos - can you see the concentration on her face? We spent about 10 minutes at Legoland and then I decided to be daring and take her into the amusement park. We had a bunch of leftover points from our last visit.

She loved the rides! Here she is on the Blue's Clue ride.


She then decided to try being a truck drive. I love how she is sticking out her little tongue!
Gianna's final ride for the day was the train.

Here she is with one of her favorites....Dora!
After our time in the amusement park we headed to the food court for some fried rice and chicken (we shared). I tried feeding her, but she insisted she do it herself. I have to give Gianna credit - I was hesitant at first, but she did a great job of feeding herself with minimum mess!

It was time for our morning of fun to come to an end so we packed up and went home for nap time. The perfect end to a wonderful outing with my littlest princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!