Friday, October 30, 2009

Out Of The House!

Spencer was finally feeling well enough to go back to school today - so since I had been home all week, I decided this would be the day Gianna and I would spend OUT!

After dropping the children at school, we ran a few errands and then went to TJ Maxx. I'm not a big shopper of this store, I never really find anything there. Plus, it's not really the kind of place to bring a young child - they don't enjoy just looking around at stuff. However, I think Gianna was happy to be out of the house because she let me "window shop" for 45 minutes!

For lunch, we met a friend for lunch at a Chinese buffet. Gianna was such a good diner and a good eater. On the drive home from lunch she fell asleep - so I carried her to bed and she slept 2 hours!

I decided to be daring and take them out to dinner all by myself. I've done the McDonald's thing, but never a sit-down restaurant. Granted it was just Pizza Hut, but I was impressed that I could do it with out causing a scene! We also made it to the restaurant at 4:30 - we were the first customers! The kids enjoyed their dinner and I enjoyed the company.
After dinner we went and visited Grandpa and Nona. We had a nice visit and then made it home in time for everyone to be in bed by 8:30. I was exhausted, but it was worth it! It's so nice to have all of my children healthy again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!