Thursday, October 15, 2009

Children's Museum

Since we didn't have school today, we decided to go to the museum with Hoa and the boys. (I totally failed to get any photos of Hoa's boys - or a group shot...I know, I suck)

We started our visit with story time (while we waited for our friends to arrive). I thought it was cute that Gianna was resting on Spencer. She really likes her brother! After a little squirming, Gianna decided to sit with Gemma. She likes her big sister a lot too!

While running through the various rooms with the different activities, Gemma decided to hold a class and explain how a ramp works. Notice her diagrams...she also had a teacher's aide assisting!
I lied! Here is Spencer with our friends Ben, on the left and Chase on the right! (I'm not a failure!) Either way, we were at the museum for 2 1/2 hours and then went across the street to McDonald's for lunch. In the eyes of a child - this was the perfect day. But wait...more was to come. Hoa offered to take the big kids bowling while I took Gianna home to nap.


Look who couldn't wait to get home for her nap!!! It was a great day and we can't wait for our next adventure with our great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!