Saturday, October 10, 2009

October Snow


It may not be welcomed, but it's not unusual to get a covering of snow in October. I was awoken this morning to Gemma chanting, "Snow! Snow! Snow!".

Yeah. I love snow.....NOT! As far as I'm concerned it should start shortly after Thanksgiving and stop the day after Christmas.

Here are a few photos of the children enjoying the dusting we received this morning. Gianna was less than thrilled that she couldn't go outside. I haven't purchased her boots or snow pants...obviously this needs to be done sooner, than later!

You can tell that Gemma and Spencer have a completely different opinion of the white stuff than I do! I have to admit, it's cute watching them play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!