Saturday, June 20, 2009

Libby's Grad Party

Today we went to Libby's (our niece) Hawaiian themed grad party. The weather was gorgeous; maybe a little hotter than I would like, but why complain? Gemma and Spencer had fun playing with Joshua (our nephew), and Gianna had fun running everywhere with me 2-steps behind! The food was delicious - and plentiful!

Here are my beauties upon arriving to the party. I love Spencer's hat - we bought it last year in Puerto Rico and he loves wearing it! He likes to be like his dad!


Here is the beautiful graduate!

Libby and Nonna.

Gianna and Libby.

Gianna and daddy - it was too cute for me not to post!

My crew with Joshua.

Me and my baby girl.

John, Libby and Judy (proud parents of the graduate!)


Libby, Jill, Nonna and Jackie (our nieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!