Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day continued

Today was a relaxing and somewhat lazy day. Gianna started with a runny nose a few days ago, but yesterday she seemed to be showing more signs of allergies - runny nose, watery / itchy eyes and sneezing up a storm. She was pretty irritable and took her afternoon nap at 9:30am. To top that off, sleeping was done in increments of 45 to 90 minutes. I took the first shift and then David took her from 2:30am until morning - actually daylight. I woke up at 9:00am (I should be ashamed to have slept that late on Father's Day!) and headed straight to the living room to see Gemma watching cartoons, Gianna playing with her toys and David sound asleep on the couch. I took a picture of David sleeping, but thought better than to post it!

After taking some benydryl and a nap - Gianna joined David, Gemma and Spencer in a couple of rounds of Candy Land.


We then headed over to Grandpa and Nonna's house and visited with the "M" side. Two of David's brothers were over - so lots of talking and laughing was had. (Though I didn't take any photos....why not?)

After our visit, David wanted to go to Outback Steakhouse for dinner - however we ended up at Applebee's. (David thought expecting the children to patiently wait 45 minutes for their dinner was too much!) Ignore the lack of smile - David was actually enjoying himself very much!



See how miserable my little girl looks! Her eyes and nose just wouldn't stop running!


Me and my other favorite guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!