Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Day of School (part 2)

The local zoo was offering free rides at the amusement park all this week from 4pm until 7pm. David and I thought it would be a great treat for the kids and a great way to start summer vacation...so off we went to the zoo.


Gianna has become obsessed with trains...(I think she's taking after her brother.) We weren't on the train more than 30 seconds and it short-circuited. Let's just say Gianna was LESS THAN thrilled about that!

After the ride fiasco, we headed over to the playground. We figured it was the best way to spend the rest of our evening since there was no waiting in lines.

Here is Gianna enjoying one of her favorite pass-times - playing in dirt/gravel.

Overall, we had a great time just being together. I'm looking forward to many more fun outings with my favorite people this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!