Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat Part 2

We had a great Halloween...the weather was perfect and the kids were very excited. I had this great idea to make homemade pizza - that way it would be quick, easy and something fun since Gemma and Spencer could help. Well, when the kids came home from school and I shared my great idea, they didn't return the enthusiasm. Needless to say - I made the pizza by myself. All I can say is...I TRIED!!

Here is Gianna around lunch time - I love her smile. You can almost see the giddiness in her expression!
This is the only picture of Gemma and Spencer - and it's fuzzy!!!! I don't know what I was thinking!!!! Gianna was the cutest fairy ever and Spencer looked so adorable with his fake muscles in his PowerRanger costume!


Gianna spent most of the evening in Daddy's arms. There really wasn't a need to send her door to door. I was amazed at how many people had babies and were carrying them to the door for candy. BUY YOUR OWN #*$& CANDY!!!!


This is the one time the butterfly got away....



And now we are calling it a night...if you look really hard, you can see Spencer running ahead. The kids had a lot of fun, (David and I did too!)