Wednesday, November 12, 2008

13 months 2 weeks old

Gianna at 13 1/2 months old...being silly with daddy.


It dawned on me last night that Gianna is now 13 months and 2 weeks old. Not a big deal to most people - just me. But the real significance of 13 months 2 weeks is....Gemma was that age when Spencer was born. I look at Gianna and see how much time and energy is required and then I think back to when Spencer was born. Oh My Gosh! How did we do it? I guess it doesn't matter; but to think of having two babies again.....


Gemma at 13 1/2 months - the day we came home from the hospital with Spencer.

This is the day we brought Spencer home. Gemma loved that little boy from the moment he arrived.

Here I am with my first 2 precious babies. I think I still look just as exhausted now as I did 6 years ago!

You can't tell from Spencer's expression - but they really are the best of friends!