Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pinning Ceremony

  
On Sunday, the children and I attended a ceremony.  David is reading the invocation.  He didn't ask for photos, but I couldn't resist!
Here he is standing at attention.  I know he looks "displeased", but the military doesn't really care for smiling while at attention.
After the ceremony, I wanted to take photos of us together with David in uniform.  He was busy taking care of something so I tried to get a photo of the kids with the huge flag.    
David and the kids.  

David and me.  I tried to do a family photo - but the children were less than cooperative.  Spencer doesn't like having his photo taken, Gemma was in the mood to smile (you can see that in the above photo), and Gianna was more interested in running around.  Oh well, at least I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!