Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Weekend

This past weekend we drove to Crookston, Minnesota to celebrate my great-nephew's baptism. Since the entire family was together my mom wanted to have family photos taken. I don't have copies of those yet, but I took some at the church while we were waiting.

I neglected to take photos of Maddox - the babe being baptized - and of Vaeda, the newest member of the family and maybe even the cutest.

So here are some of the photos I did manage to take.
Emelia, Abe and Gianna.
Amarra, Emelia, Abe and Gianna. Abe doesn't look so thrilled with all of the girls!
Gabrin.
Andrew, mom and Brandon.
After church we came back to the hotel to celebrate. The kids couldn't get into the pool fast enough.
Gianna loved her floaty.
Spencer, Brandon and Gemma relaxing in the hot-tub.
Gemma and Spencer.

Even though we spent what felt like a million hours in the car (five hours on Saturday and close to six on Sunday), the kids had a lot of fun playing with all of their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!