Saturday, March 19, 2011

Indoor Soccer

Spencer isn't really into sports. However, we can't just let him read books and play with his Legos all day long. When Gemma asked to play volleyball, I found out they had indoor soccer leagues too. I didn't really ask Spencer if he wanted to play - I just told him.

When he found out that David was going to coach, he warmed up to the idea a little more. : )

Today was the second game of the session (it's 6 weeks long). David has reserves this weekend and wasn't sure if he would be able to make the game....but he did! Spencer was so excited that he could make it and the kids thought it was cool that he was in uniform.

Here's my little soccer player running up the field.
And here an action shot! I think the boy in blue actually kicked the ball - I'm just glad Spencer was giving it his all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!