Sunday, July 19, 2009

Going To The Chapel



We had the pleasure of attending a wedding for some very special people over the weekend. Our neighbor's daughter Becky got married to "the boy next door". (Actually, it was the boy across the street.) David, Gemma, Spencer and I attended the wedding while Gianna took a much needed nap at home. (Her favorite cousin Libby stayed with her.)






Following the reception, we came home and got Gianna ready for the big party at the hotel. After dressing her, Gianna decided which shoes to wear - she actually walked in the heels better than I did!




The reception was a lot of fun. Gemma made some new friends and danced like crazy. Spencer wanted nothing to do with dancing, but he did find a friend to help pass the time. (Spencer was asking to leave before dinner was served.) Unfortunately, I don't have many photos to share from the reception (they are full of red-eye...my fault with the camera setting), but I do have this great video of Gianna at about 10pm tearing up the dance floor to "Dancing Queen". The audio is terrible since I was standing next to the speaker, but she had a great time dancing/running.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!