Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spencer's Birthday - part 2

Since the children are getting older, David and I are now letting them choose where they would like to go for their birthday dinner. Spencer chose McDonald's Play land....WHAT A SHOCK! This also happened to be the first time we took Gianna to a play land....fortunately she was a little gun shy and didn't want to explore too much! But I'm sure it'll be a matter of time before she climbs to the top and then David or I will need to climb in to help her!

Dining on our fine cuisine!


Little Miss Cheesy!
My first baby...

Coming down the slide. I think I took 12 pictures trying to get Gemma and Spencer coming down from the slide. This is the only one that turned out!

Oh oh! I think she found the video games!

This was a staged attempt at a slide shot!

When we got home, I decided I needed a few pictures with my babies. They were kind enough to humor me for a few pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!