Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dance Recital!

Gemma has been taking dance since she was 2 1/2 years old. Her first recital was at age 4 and she has been loving it ever since. As usual, I followed her around like her own personal paparazzi and captured the evening. This isn't the best photo I've ever taken.....


Even though this looks like a mug shot, it's really just us waiting backstage! Here are some more photos of Gemma with Gianna and her friends before the show.









Bamma came backstage before the show to get a sneak peak at her beautiful ballerina.



Nonna and Joshua enjoyed the show too. Grandpa couldn't make it this year - he wasn't feeling well and decided it was best to stay home. Hope your back to normal soon, Grandpa! We missed you!

After the show, I finally asked someone to take a family photo! (Yeah - I'm in a photo!)


I wanted to include Gianna, but she was not wanting to cooperate! Believe it or not - Spencer enjoys going to the recital. He has a very important job - to give Gemma her flowers. I think he thinks they're from him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!