Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gemma's Birthday Party

Gemma's had her bowling birthday party today. She turns 8 on Friday!!! Where has the time gone???

Anyway, here are a few photos of our afternoon. We really had a great time!

Gemma and daddy sharing a quick snuggle!

This is when we first arrived to the bowling alley. Joshua (in the middle) is our nephew and lives in the suburbs. I have no idea what it up with the signs he is "throwing"....

Here is Gemma with some friends from school.

Mommy and her girl!



After bowling we went to Gemma's favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner and then back to our house for cake and ice cream. Here is Gemma with Melissa, Abe and Baby Abe.

Here is Gemma with grandpa and nonna. My mom left early and I didn't get a pic with her...I'll have to do it next week! Anyway - we had a great day and it was great spending it with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!